Melbourne Coastal Seaplane Flight
For people wishing to see more than the Melbourne City Skyline this is the flight for you.
Taking off from Williamstown this flight tracks along the Coast past Point Ormond, then Brighton with the well known golden mile of exclusive homes, and Brighton Beach offering a fantastic photo opportunity of the colourful bathing boxes.
Continuing along to Sandringham where the remains of a World War 1 submarine can be seen, then to Half Moon Bay where the historic wreck of the “Cerebus”, Australia’s first naval vessel lies just off shore.
Turning back along the coast we fly to Melbourne and complete the city skyline before landing back at Williamstown.
Estimated flight time is approximately 25 minutes with around 40 minutes in total in the aircraft
Light Single Engine /
- No. of passengers:
- Max. Altitude:
- Cruising Speed:
- Air Conditioning:
Need to Know
Fitness and Experience
- No experience is required to enjoy a scenic seaplane flight
- Weight restrictions may apply on some flights
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable clothing suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses and a cap / hat.
- Remember your camera / video camera to capture all the sights during your flight
What is Supplied
- Professionally maintained purpose built Seaplane
- Approx 25 minute flight time ( around 40 minutes in the aircraft)
- Noise reduction headsets
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your professional pilot
- Photo opportunitites with the aircraft before and after your flight
The map below gives you the location of this experience to allow you to plan.
Once you have booked your experience the Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you.
See what others have to say about their own experience...
There are currently no reviews available for this experience.